- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 ribs of celery diced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced and then quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced and then quartered
- 1/2 cup of green beans cut into 1" pieces
- 540ml can of white beans (cannellini, kidney, etc.)
- 28oz can of diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 43g uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a soup pot over medium heat add in the onion, celery, carrots and garlic, I use water to sauté them until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, white beans, water, bouillon cube, and spices. Give a good stir and then bring everything to a boil. Once boiled lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Now add in the green beans and uncooked pasta, continue to simmer for another 12 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and stir until wilted.
Makes 10 servings, each serving is 1 cup