- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5g Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 380F
- Place the quick oats, water, mashed banana, vanilla, chai seeds, and chocolate chips into a bowl and mix well. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray of choice and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. When you take the oatmeal out the centre should feel a bit firm to the touch.
This recipe makes 1 serving and is 5 SmartPoints